Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.144
This sprint we have mostly focused on stability and robustness in the engine. The bundling for Android on macOS Sierra should work as expected now. We've also added some missing autocomplete functions for Facebook, webview and window. The debug profile view now shows the amount of memory currently used by Lua. The Lua `require` function has gotten some rework, making it easier to import your scripts. We've also fixed a small drag'n'drop issue in the gui outline.
Various documentation & search fixes